Salary: Dependant on Experience
Job Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting a Trainee Fire & Security Engineer.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the installation/service and maintenance of Fire, Intruder, CCTV, Access Control and other security systems. You will be working alongside senior engineers and will also be allocated a personal mentor and full training will be given.
You will have the opportunity to join an ambitious family run company and have the full support to help you achieve success, with opportunity for career progression.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Installation, service, and maintenance of our wide range of fire & security products.
- Providing an excellent service to customers, building solid working relationships.
- Attending urgent service calls to meet our service level agreements.
- Some knowledge of electrical/electronic systems would be advantageous but not essential
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Full UK driving licence for at least 2 years.
- Must be able to pass a DBS check.
- Positive attitude towards personal development.